Sunday 29 January 2012

Standard Anti-Virus Test

Make a test for your anti-virus and see if it is a working antivirus.

Open a notepad and paste this:



Save it as:



Your anti-virus will not let you save it or automatically delete it after you save. Then your anti-virus is working greatly.

Dont worry, this is not a virus. This is a test for anti-virus and see if it is working.This is a test manufactured by European Institute for Computer Anti-virus Research
(EICAR). So it is totally harmless.

1 comment:

  1. Today, I wsnt too the beach front with myy kids. I found a sea shell and gave it
    to my 4 year old daughnter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab insaide and it pinched
    her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this
    is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    My page :: stamped concrete pool deck; ,

    ReplyDelete